· Knitting Group: The knitting group meets at the fellowship hall every Monday from 1:00 pm till 3:00 pm. This covers both knitting and crocheting. New members are always welcomed and encouraged. Please see Sue Fleck if you have questions or for more information.
· Clubhouse Ministries: A Children’s program for ages Kindergarten through 5th grade. They meet on Wednesday nights at 7:00 PM in the church basement with Bible lessons that include nights of games, crafts and snacks. The theme this year will be “Creation”. All children are invited. Please tell a child about this opportunity to come to church and learn more about the Bible.
· Wesleyan Women: A missionary focused group meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM with refreshments and a short program. During the year, various projects to help the community are available, such as, taking up food donations for Randleman Community Services and families in need. Items needed are: saltine crackers, instant potatoes, cake mix, rice, corn muffin mix, peanut butter, boxed items like pasta, jelly, and ramen noodles.
· South Dakota Ministry Trip: A trip to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation is an annual Missions project. The trip is planned for June this year. If you have interest in going, please see Betsy Cross for details. Please remember this group as well as the needs of the people in your prayers.
· Book Club: The book club meets at the Randleman Library. A book will be read discussed. Please contact Sue Fleck for more information.
· South Mountain: South Mountain Family Camp is located in Casar, NC, with camping opportunities for the family.